Hobbyzone Glasair Sportsman S+ BNF With Autoland HBZ8480EU
Landing has always been one of the biggest concerns for new pilots, but not anymore. Designed to be as intuitive as possible, the HobbyZone® Sportsman® S+ comes loaded with SAFE® Plus technology which is equipped with advanced attitude awareness and a GPS system so pilots can leave their hesitancy on the runway, even if it’s their first time flying. Like the beautiful full-scale Glasair Sportsman, the Sportsman S+ is a natural in the sky with the freedom of four-channel control and a powerful brushless motor that comes pre-installed. If a pilot is skittish about the landing, no problem. In the right conditions, the Sportsman S+ will perform the landing with no help from the pilot.
Features Included with the HobbyZone Sportsman S+
AutoLand- When activated, Autoland returns the Sportsman S+ safely to the ground with little to no pilot input. When flying in rougher conditions, you can provide some directional guidance and let the system do the rest to execute a safe landing.
Holding Pattern- Push a button, and the Sportsman S+ will automatically fly to a point near its takeoff location and circle at an altitude of approximately 120 feet. Once the command is cancelled, you have full control of the aircraft and can continue to fly.
Virtual Fence- You can choose between a circular setting with 360-degree fence or a rectangular setting with a fence that prevents the Sportsman S+ from flying behind you. Both fences will prevent the aircraft from flying too far away. When the Sportsman S+ encounters the Virtual Fence boundary, the control system will automatically activate Holding Pattern and return the aircraft to near its takeoff location and circle until you cancel the command.
your dream of flight is charge the included battery and bind the aircraft to any full-range Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter (Spektrum™ DX4E and above).
- AutoLand actively assists with landing with minimal to no pilot input
- Instant flight recovery with Panic Recovery mode
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Experienced modes make learning to fly easy
- Holding Pattern returns aircraft to a fixed point and flies in a pattern
- Virtual Fence keeps aircraft within a comfortable flying range
- HD Camera ready with an E-flite® EFC™-721 camera mount included
- 4-Channel aircraft with working throttle, rudder, elevator, and aileron
- 1300mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery for long flight times on a single charge
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction
- Tricycle landing gear provides easier handling on the ground
- Compatible with any full-range Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter
|Approximate Assembly Time:||Less than 1 Hour|
|Flying Weight:||25.2 oz (714g)|
|Length:||35.75 in (908mm)|
|Minimum Required Radio:||DX4E (not included)|
|Minimum Speed Control:||18A (installed)|
|Motor Size:||480 brushless|
|Propeller Size:||9 x 6|
|Recommended Motor Battery:||3S 1300mAh (included)|
|Trimscheme Colors:||White with red and silver|
|Wingspan:||54.6 in (1390mm)|
|Manufacture's Part Number||HBZ8480EU|