The extremely powerful iCharger 406 DUO is the new 6s icharger to join the 308 duo & 4010 DUO. It delivers an impressive 1400W (@23.5V) in synchronous mode! It’s effectively two 6S chargers in one . When used in dual mode, capable of supplying 70A continuously.
2 x Balance Board CB1010-XH (JST) and connecting harnesses are included with this charger.
406DUO Special Features
- 1 The 406DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, a high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity is up to 1400W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel is up to 40A, and two channels in Synchronous Mode are up to 70A.
- 2 Each channel supports 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe and NiZn batteries, with maximum 1.2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1-20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-12s Pb batteries.
- 3 With 1A/5V USB charging port, convenient for the user to charge mobile phones and PCs.
- 4 When the channel output connects the battery after the charger powers on, it will start automatically theanti-sparking protection.
- 5 Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fanspeed.
- 6 Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the outputpower is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-downtemperature.
- 7 This charger can save 64 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card.
- 8 A 2.8-inch LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance,control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- 9 Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expandingdischarge.
- 10 Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internalresistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
- 11 The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature,charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
- 12 Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. The iCharger also supports the “Logview”
The software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it. (See detailed information about Logview at the following website: http://www.logview.info)
406DUO V1.0.0 Synchronous Balance Charger/Discharger
Input voltage range:
Maximum input current limit:
Maximum charge/discharge current:
Maximum charge power capacity:
Maximum discharge power capacity:
Maximum regenerative discharge power capacity: Maximum extra discharge power capacity: Maximum current drain for balancing:
USB charging port:
70A@Syn. Mode 40A@Asyn. Mode
1400W (Channel 1000W @input > 23.5V) 140W (Channel 80W)
1400W (Channel 1000W)
2000W (Channel 1000W @25V/40A) 2.4A@Syn. Mode 1.2A@Asyn. Mode
5V/1A(current-limiting protection 1.2A)
Net weight: Dimension:
New Download Manager Link
Version V2.17 Now available as of 19/01/2015
Please note - Software updates must be performed using the optional iCharger USB cable designed exclusively for iChargers. Using other USB cables may result in damage to the iCharger.
|Manufacture's Part Number||406 DUO|