Blade 120 S RTF BLH4100
The original Blade 120 SR heli was specifically designed to provide the inherent stability of a coaxial helicopter and the agile control of a single-rotor helicopter. Modelled after the popular ultra micro-size Blade mSR heli, the larger 120 SR heli was faster and more powerful so it could be flown outdoors. Now that concept takes a leap forward with simpler mechanics and the superiority of SAFE technology so that pilots master the basics of single-rotor flight more easily.
The sub-micro Blade 120 S is a great way to graduate from coaxial helis and multirotor drones to a single-rotor machine. Fixed-pitch, flybarless rotor mechanical simplicity lets you enjoy extra speed and agility with a design that has a high-level of durability and efficiency. Exclusive SAFE technology helps keep you in control by delivering the stability you need to develop confidence quickly. Move up to higher levels of flight performance easily with the flip of a transmitter switch. Prevent a crash the second you feel disoriented—just press the Panic Recovery button and SAFE technology locks the 120 S into a familiar level attitude. So whether you aim to advance your skills, or want a fun fly-around heli, the Blade 120 S can help you be the master of single-rotor flight.
The Blade 120 S features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence by providing flight mode versatility and Panic Recovery mode that automatically returns the 120 S to a level attitude.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE technology makes helicopter flight more fun
- Panic recovery mode can prevent a crash
- Flybarless rotor mechanical simplicity
- Durable construction with carbon-fibre components
- High-speed coreless main and tail rotor motors (installed)
- Sub-micro linear long-throw cyclic servos (installed)
- E-flite 500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo flight battery and charger (included)
- Multi-function transmitter with Spektrum DSMX technology (included with RTF)
500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo (included)
(2) 2.9-Gram sub-micro linear long-throw
|Manufacture's Part Number||BLH4100|