Blade UM F-27 Stryker FPV 432mm BNF Basic BLH03250EU
The Blade® Ultra Micro F-27 FPV BNF® Basic wing brings the excitement of FPV wing flying in a size that can be flown practically anywhere. Its lightweight Z-Foam™ airframe features impressive durability to handle bumps or bruises. Take advantage of built-in AS3X® stabilization and SAFE® technology for the comfort of envelope protection and self-leveling for a confidence-inspiring flight experience. The high-output brushless motor accepts 2S Li-Po batteries to suit mild or wild flying styles, and the 150mW VTX provides crisp, clear video in any environment. Bind-N-Fly® Basic completion level means all you have to do is simply add a 2S 280mAh battery and bind it to a compatible Spektrum™ transmitter.
SAFE® Technology Equipped Fight Modes
The F-27 is equipped with Horizon Hobby’s revolutionary flight control software, SAFE® Technology, allowing you to control your flight experience at the flick of a switch. The F-27 is outfitted with multiple flight modes making wing racing easy even for the first time pilot.
- Launch Mode: Provides self-leveling and a 10-degree rate of climb at full throttle. This makes launching a wing less difficult even if you are already in the FPV goggles. Just toss like a paper airplane and add full throttle. SAFE® technology takes care of the rest. No more awkward launches ending in a crash.
- Experienced Mode: Gives the pilot full control of the aircraft for high-speed racing and only stabilized with AS3X®.
150 mW Video Transmitter
The F-27 is equipped with the Spektrum™ 150mW video transmitter which is miniscule in size and more than enough for FPV exploring.
170 Degree Wide Angle FPV Lens
The camera is equipped with a wide angle lens allowing you to see the next obstacle with ease.
Brushless Motor Power
The 3000Kv brushless motor onboard delivers blisteringly fast speeds and is mounted to a fast disconnect mount allowing you to upgrade your motor in the field.
Indoor and Outdoor Capable
The size and flight characteristics of the F-27 give it the ability to be flown outdoors in spaces like backyards, smaller parks, and even indoor spaces like a basketball gym. SAFE technology and the brushless power system also allow this wing to handle light winds outside without issue.
Quick-disconnect magnet hatch makes accessing the video transmitter and electronics, and swapping a battery quick and simple.
High-torque micro linear servos drive the elevons for locked in control. Guards over the servo linkages provide increased aerodynamics and durability in a crash.
- SAFE® Technology with Optional Flight Envelope Protection
- Advanced AS3X® Technology Delivers Rock-Solid Flight handling
- Powerful 150mW VTX video (25mW for EU)
- 2S LiPo Capable
- 170 Degree Wide Angle FPV Lens
- 3000Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Durable Z-Foam™ Construction
- Rapid Response Linear Servos
- Fully-Assembled with No Building Required
|Wingspan approx.:||432 mm|
|Fuselage length approx.:||323 mm|
|Weight (ready to fly):||76 g|
|Motor:||BL180 Brushless Outrunner (3000KV)|
Needed To Complete
|Radio:||min. 4-Channel DSMX|
|Batteries:||2S LiPo 280mAh|
|Manufacture's Part Number||BLH03250EU|