E-Flite Maule 1.5 BNF Basic EFL5350
Just as in the US the trend was more and more towards faster and higher, the aviation engineer BDMaule worked in a quiet, rural corner of the country to the contrary. The goal of his development was not a high-bred racing diva, but an absolutely practical aircraft. With the Maule developed by him and the incredibly good short take-off and landing properties, he has set new standards that are appreciated by many pilots around the world.
As an officially licensed replica, the Maule has transparent windows and cockpit interior including a pilot's doll. Mounted antennas and panel joints with molded rivets, vortex generators on the wing and LED lighting complement the exterior scale appearance.
The upper battery door allows easy battery replacement. The Maule can be flown with a 3S or 4S battery. Also in the 3S variant is sufficient steam available.
No glue is needed for the assembly. The two-piece wing with hinged struts ensures easy transport and storage. The horizontal stabilizer is simply pushed into the holder and secured quickly and easily with screws.
As with the original, the factory-installed flaps provide great braking and buoyancy, ensuring remarkable low-speed flight characteristics.
The included float set is equipped with a water rudder. The matching struts ensure perfect alignment and installation is very easy.
AS3X receiver with optional SAFE Select technology
The AS3X receiver built into the Bind n Fly Basic version works invisibly in the background and smoothes the flight path perfectly in wind and turbulence. The result is a perfect steering feel, otherwise known only from a perfectly adjusted large model.
As a beginner or to familiarize yourself with the aircraft, the feature of the built-in SAFE technology can be activated.
With SAFE you get:
- Limited roll and pitch angle - Will limit the pitch and roll angle. So you can unintentionally oversteer the aircraft during takeoff or landing.
- Automatic attitude stabilization - With the SAFE function the aircraft returns to a stable attitude after releasing the control sticks. This is very helpful if you start the model by hand.
- Simple switch assignment - The simple switch assignment in the transmitter to activate Safe Select does not require any programming and only takes a few seconds. If the model is flown without SAFE, the receiver is simply bound as normal as a standard AS3X receiver.
- Official licensed replica with excellent STOL features
- High-Power 3-4S LiPo compatible brushless motor and ESC
- Spektrum ™ 6-Channel Receiver with DSMX Technology (BNF Only)
- Stability and precision with AS3X® technology (BNF only)
- Optional SAFE® Select function (BNF only)
- Functional flaps for shorter takeoff and landing distances
- Built-in LED lighting
- Pluggable, two-part surface with hinged surface struts
- Lightweight and stable EPO foam construction
- Tundra-style tires and heavy duty suspension
- Scale details include window, pilot figure, antennas and more.
- Comfortable battery change over upper flap
- Optional float set with water rudder
- 6+ channel DSMX remote control transmitter
- 2200-3200mAh 3-4S LiPo Flight Battery (EFLB22003S30 recommended)
- Compatible LiPo charger
|Manufacture's Part Number||EFL5350|