FMS Futura V2 80mm EDF Jet 1060mm ARTF (no TX/RX/Batt) FMS112P
A legend reborn - The FMS 80mm FUTURA V2
The FMS Futura is a licensed sport jet developed by FMS in conjunction with Tomahawk- Aviation. Designed by a Sino-German team of engineers, the Futura represents the pinnacle of what a foam jet can be.
While retaining V1 features such as the CNC metal trailing-link landing gear for rough field operations, robust airframe with high-strength wing spars, oversized electronics bay etc. The FMS 80mm Futura V2 is upgraded with 13g all-metal analog servos for increased precision and torque, improved plug-type connectors that are durable and reliable, and an attractive blue paint scheme.
Powering the Futura V2 is an industry-leading Hobbywing 100A ESC paired with an uprated 3280-KV2100 motor turning an 80mm 12 bladed fan- delivering breathtaking power with absolute confi-dence.
Pedigree matters! Fly the ultimate sports jet- the FMS 80mm Futura V2!
- Power system: Hobbywing 100A ESC, 3280-KV2100 motor, 80mm 12 bladed fan
- CNC all-metal landing gear. 10mm diameter worm drive, trailing-link suspension, highly precise and robust.
- All servos upgraded to 13g all-metal analog units for improved precision and torque
- Large tires- suitable for rough-field operations
- Oversized electronics bay for easy maintenance and accepts large capacity batteries
- Glue-less assembly, the aircraft is built with only 10 screws
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint
- Newly designed latch prevents unexpected canopy release in flight
- Improved plug-type connectors for added durability and reliability
- Attractive light-blue paint scheme
Overall Length: 1170mm/46.1in
Flying Weight: Around 2500g
Motor Size: 3280-KV2100
Servo: 13g metal analog Servo x 8
Radio: 6 Channel
CG (center of gravity): 100-105mm (From Leading Edge)
Recommended Battery: Li-Po 22.2V 4000mAh 35C
Approx. Flying Duration: 3-5 minutes
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 15 minutes
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Material: Durable EPO
Requires: Radio System, Battery and Charger
|Manufacture's Part Number||FMS112P|