Multiplex Lentus Glider 3000mm RR 1-00900
LENTUS - the most powerful ELAPOR glider model of all time!
The Lentus is the latest development from MULTIPLEX. The model is designed as a club glider with an emphasis on thermal and slope flying.
We have implemented a lot of innovative ideas in the Lentus again. The already built RR basic version of the model has a powerful ROXXY brushless motor for 3S-2600 batteries and is equipped with 6 Hitec HS-65HB servos for elevator and rudder, ailerons and flaps as standard. By installing the optionally available retractable landing gear, the model is self-launching in connection with a 4S 2600 battery and an 8x6 “propeller.
As a further option, it is possible to activate the prepared tow coupling by installing a Hitec HS-65HB servo, despite the built-in electric motor and chassis!
This option offers maximum flight fun, making the Lentus the safest model for learning to fly, as in a critical situation it can be released immediately and the model is safely brought back to the starting point with the electric motor.
Due to the modern profile design, the model achieves a very wide range of performance and allows a dynamic flight style. The 4 flap surfaces allow precise landings (butterfly).
The LENTUS will inspire you.
• Very good-natured circular flight characteristics for safe thermal flying
• Prototype-like appearance of modern gliders
• Clear canopy with a detailed cockpit
• FES option (Front Electric Selflaunch) with optional retractable landing gear, 4S drive (4S 2600) and 8x6 "propeller - this means that the model can be started by itself
• Prepared tow release (can also be used with the electric version)
• TEK- Vario installation prepared (display of airspeed and Vario measurement data)
• Stable, complex wing with double CFRP-ALU composite
spars • Forced insertion of servo contacts with M6 high-current plugs in the wings
• Removable rudder with concave hinges
• Extremely stiff fuselage in M-Space Technology with Ø20mm profile tube
• Rudder flaps reinforced with stainless steel tubes •
Generous, structured interior for battery, RC and telemetry
• High-quality printed and plotted decor
• Landing skid made of sturdy rockfall protection film
• Noseband protection integrated in the decor
• Matching model bag available for protected transport
• Developed and manufactured in Germany
Glider weight: 2400g
Model character: Electric glider
Model Material: Elapor
Level: 2 Hobby
RC functions: SR / HR / QR / Spoiler / Motor Flight
Flight time in minutes: 30
Total wing loading g per square meter : 46
Total area in qdm: 52.6
Battery type / cells: 3S LiPo
Construction time in min: 30
|Manufacture's Part Number||MPX1-00900|