Pilot RC Extra-NG 103in Green/Black/White (02) PIL660
Please Note: This model is collection only from our Northampton Store!
A brand new design, built from a classic. In 2019 Extra Acrobatic Aircraft unveiled their latest masterpiece, and now in 2020 Pilot-RC is unveiling ours.
The Extra NG is the latest iteration of the Extra family, each version becoming more precise and more agile than ever before, and this feeds down all the way through our models.
This new design, combined with all of Pilot-RC's latest build innovations and methods provide a high quality kit that can be built within minutes upon arrival at the flying field and relied upon for strength, agility and all round fun.
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings, stabilizer and SFG
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy.
- Film covering applied over a Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) base
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no visible external screws exposed (two exposed screws underneath for easy mounting)
- Removable wings and stabs
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Pull push system for Rudder servo
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- "Spare" lower section cowl from transparent plastic – used to mark out correct location to cut the cowl for perfect fitting every time (See pictures below)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 80-120cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 7 high torque plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x1 per elevator half and x1 or x2 on rudder using push-pull
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Servo Extensions Lengths
- Throttle: 25cm
- Each wing: Inside aileron 30cm, Outside aileron 100cm (to reach receiver direct)
- Each elevator: 136cm
- Each rudder servo: 136cm
Centre of Gravity
225mm - Measured back from leading edge of the wing at the fuselage.
You will find a laser engraved C.G. emblem on the inside of the fuselage, located close to the wing tube, which also shows the exact location for Center of Gravity.
|Manufacture's Part Number||PIL660|