PowerBox BaseLog 3410 with MPX - MPX & MPX - JR Leads
The PowerBox BaseLog combines high performance capacity with excellent battery monitoring facilities, as it includes the option of sending battery-relevant data directly to the transmitter's screen.
Like all PowerBox battery backers, the PowerBox BaseLog features completely redundant construction. The regulators, the switches and even the micro-controllers which are responsible for the on / off switching process, are duplicated in a consistent manner.
ThePowerBox BaseLogincludes an entirely new feature: you can connect different radio control systems to the unit, so that all the battery data is transmitted directly to your RC transmitter’s integral screen. The unit sup-ports the Futaba*, M-Link, Spektrum, HoTT and Jeti telemetry.*with the Teleconverter, Order.No: 5600 The unit outputs the battery voltage and residual capacity of both batteries.
The essential battery type information is entered using a menu system and the integral OLED screen, with the help of the SensorSwitch supplied in the set. The telemetry interface is simply connected to the receiver using a patch-lead; the TM1000 telemetry module is only required for Spektrum equipment. The receiver sends the data directly to the transmitter's screen. Alarms - such as battery failure - are also generated at the transmitter itself.
The high-resolution OLED screen displays the voltage and residual capacity of both batteries, as well as the output voltage actually present.
The BaseLog delivers a regulated output voltage of 5.9 V or 7.4 V, making it a great choice for standard 6.0 V servos as well as HV systems. In both cases the constant output voltage ensures consistent running and extended effective life for your servos.
Power is fed to the receivers via the two patch-leads supplied in the set. Optional patch-leads are also available to suit high-current inputs, which are now fitted to a number of receiver types.
- Graphic OLED screen with 128 x 64 pixels
- Extremely user-friendly menu-based programming using the SensorSwitch
- double-regulated output voltages for receivers and servos
- regulated voltage with selection facility, 5.9V or 7.4V
- Connection facilities for Spektrum and Multiplex MSB downlink bus systems
- Direct transmission of battery voltage and capacity to the transmitter
- Separate voltage and capacity display for each battery
- Minimum value memory alerts the user to voltage collapses
- Large-area heat-sinks for high regulator performance
- Regulator monitoring, regulator error indicator
- Support for three battery types: LiPo, NiMH / NiCd, LiFePo
- Suppression of any servo feedback currents which may occur
- Various patch-leads (MPX/JR, MPX/MPX) available, allowing the use of all receiver types
- PowerBox BaseLog
- 2 PowerPatch-leads to choice: MPX / MPX or MPX / JR, Futaba
- 2 external LEDs and holders
- 4 rubber grommets and brass spacers, factory-fitted
- 4 retaining screws
- Operating instructions in English and German
Operating Voltage - 4.0V - 9.0V
Power Supply - 2S LiPo, 2S LiIon, 2S LiFePo, 5S NiCd/NiMH
Current Drain Power-on state - 85mA
Current Drain Standby - 10µA
Maximum Load Current - Peak 2x20A
Drop-out Voltage - 0.3V
Output Voltage - 5.9V or 7.4V regulated
Screen - OLED 128 x 64 pixels, graphic
Supported Telemtry Systems - Spektrum, HoTT, M-Link, Jeti EX
Dimensions - 93 x 67 x 20 mm
Weight - 88 g
Weight With Sensor Switch - 15 g
Temprature Range - -30°C to +75°C
Regular Price: £499.00
Special Price £429.99
Regular Price: £90.00
Special Price £74.99
|Manufacture's Part Number||3410|