Secraft Wing Bolts 1/4-20 (Aluminium Screw) (Red) SEC103
Nut: aluminium 6061-T6 (anodized)
Bolt: aluminium 2011-T6
Bolt length: 40 mm
2 per package
There are two ways to use
The first method
1) put the thread lock to on screws then build with the aluminum nuts.This is the use method which is general.
The second method
1) Put the thead lock to on wing nuts.
2) Build the your airplane with wings.
3) Should adjust the screws with wings nets to suitably length.
4) Make the aluminum nuts with the screws and should wait almost five hour.
5) Finished appearance.
|Manufacture's Part Number||SEC103|