Spektrum AR12310T 12 Channel Powersafe Telemetry Receiver SPMAR12310T
The Spektrum™ AR12310T PowerSafe receiver is a feature-packed 12 channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. Each come with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options.
If you have a DSMX® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR12310T will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications such as aggressive 3D , IMAC, and Turbine Airplanes. Each receiver includes 3 remote receivers that take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
A ground-breaking feature introduced on the AR12310T PowerSafe Receiver is the built in receiver battery energy sensors. Giving pilots added awareness of the load and mAh used by the servos, retracts, lights, etc. used by each battery. Current Gen 2 Radio firmware already supports this function. Also, as with most of the current receiver line up, these feature a bind button that gives pilots an easy alternative to the age old bind plug.
- Binding is easier than ever by Binding through a button or familiar bind plug
- Sensor port allows the receiver to be upgraded with future Spektrum add-ons
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Rubber grommet hard mounts and minimalistic labeling helps produce the cleanest model setups
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack energy & voltage sensor and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- PowerSafe redundancy system with dual 13 AWG battery leads w/ EC3 connectors. Perfect for power hungry aircraft and high current applications
Type - AR12310T 12 Channel PowerSafe Telemetry Receiver
# of Channels - 12
Modulation - DSMX
Band - 2.4GHz
Voltage Range - 3.5-10V
Regular Price: £69.99
Special Price £62.99
|Manufacture's Part Number||SPMAR12310T|