Spektrum DX5R 5 Channel DSMR TX With SR6000T Receiver SPM5000
The DX5R gives bashers, boaters and racers an impressive list of pro-class features at a remarkably affordable price.
Superb Ergonomics Inspired by the DX6R
Optimised weight distribution and all kinds of adjustments make it easy to thoroughly adapt the DX5R’s ergonomics to your driving style. The sense of balance and comfort they provide perfectly complements the precision of DSMR technology.
Ergonomic features include:
• Adjustable trigger and steering tension
• Adjustable trigger position (fore-to-aft and side-to-side)
• Multiple wheel drop-down options
• 3 Grip sizes available (1 included)
• 10˚ and 15˚ steering adapters available*
• Small steering wheel available*
• 36˚ steering cam available*
• Smooth, dual-ball bearing precision
Intuitive SimpleScroll™ Progamming Interface
Sophisticated programming isn't worth much if it's a pain to use. The DX5R’s SimpleScroll programming interface makes navigating menus and changing settings as simple as 'scroll and click'. It's so easy to use, most users can complete complex programming tasks without ever having to look at the manual.
Advanced Programming Features
The DX5R comes with an impressive list of programming features, some of which include:
• Up to 5 drive modes per model
• Programming for compatible AVC™ receivers
• Programmable mixes
• ABS and 4-wheel steering
• Dual rates and expo
The built-in telemetry feature can give you real-time information on things like your vehicle's battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature and more.* Using the vibe alert system, you can program the DX5R to notify you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define.
*Vehicle must be equipped with a telemetry-enabled receiver like the included SR6000T.
5.5-Millisecond Frame Rate
When matched with a receiver capable of 5.5ms frame rates, the DX5R delivers lightning-fast response that gives new meaning to the word ‘connected’.
The enormous capacity of the DX5R’s on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card.
- 5 fully proportional channels
- Pro-class ergonomics you can thoroughly customise
- Advanced programming features
- SimpleScroll™ interface
- Built-In telemetry
- 5.5-millisecond frame rate with compatible receivers
- Programmable vibe alerts
- 250-model memory
- Programming for compatible AVC™ receivers
- Includes SR6000T telemetry receiver
- EN328 compatible
|Manufacture's Part Number||SPM5000|